[Sugar-devel] Status of 3G backport to 0.84

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Tue Mar 9 14:59:10 EST 2010

<Daniel_C> erikos: yes, in that case we should make a backporting
<Daniel_C> erikos: i know that martin and bernie were working in that sense
<erikos> Daniel_C: yeah, I read that yesterday

We had trouble getting the code backported to 0.84 to work until we
finally figured out that GsmPalette.set_status() was overriding a method
with the same name in its superclass. An unfortunate naming clash.

Today we got the first connection! I'll spin a 3G enabled F11-XO1 build
in a while :-)