[Sugar-devel] Schoolserver icon

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Wed Jun 30 01:51:47 EDT 2010

El Wed, 30-06-2010 a las 10:01 +1000, James Cameron escribió:
> On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 07:45:13PM -0400, Bernie Innocenti wrote:
> > There's definitely a hacker's influence, though. Besides the game of
> > life in the OFW and a Klingon salutation in the Terminal, we have a
> > not-so-hidden Hacker Emblem right on the activity circle. Can you spot
> > it?
>
> The glider in Memorize icon?

Good catch! I asked Muriel and Erikos into changing the original icon:

 http://git.sugarlabs.org/projects/memorize/repos/mainline/commits/84acb4de8ca#activity/activity-memorize.svg

> (I'm sure I've heard people say "Oh, it isn't life" after they click on
> that.)

Speaking of misleading icons, users sometimes type shell commands in the
IRC activity. I wish I could see their face when someone replies "hey
dude, this is not a shell" :-)