[Sugar-devel] reschedule when? "How Cellular Data can Reach *Distant* Schools" [was: 5 upcoming Sunday talks/events for OLPC volunteers]

Holt holt at laptop.org
Sun Jun 27 19:14:51 EDT 2010

Please RSVP if you helped with Latin America's / Sugar's friendly new 3G
"My Settings" option -- letting me know which days you can join our
meeting over IRC and/or ideally phone!

(As glitches canceled today's 4PM talk below, and rescheduling is a
challenge with Sundays pre-booked every week with other talks below into
August; but on the bright side our Canadian speaker suggests
rescheduling for Sunday July 4th, 4PM -- as 4G would be a great subtopic
in true celebration of that All-American July FOURth holiday :)