[Sugar-devel] Permission problems and acessing usb dispositive

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 10:03:04 EDT 2010

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 8:03 AM, Alberto Arruda de Oliveira
<alberto.a.oliv at gmail.com> wrote:
> But now, I'm facing another problem regarding the permissions olpc user has
> to access diferent dispositives on XO.

It sounds like very interesting software! The problem you are facing
is normally resolved by adding a bit of "policy" for a tool called
"PolicyKit".

I am not an expert on PolicyKit at all -- so I don't know what the
exact answer is. Hopefully someone who knows & understands PK can
help!

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions