[Sugar-devel] API documentation.

David Farning dfarning at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 14:45:38 EDT 2010

It looks like we are starting to make progress on the API documentation project.

As you may be aware, Seeta.in is working on sphynix based api
documentation for the core Sugar modules.  Initial work can be seen at
http://seeta.in/sugar/api/documentation/dest8/ and
http://seeta.in/sugar/api/documentation/dest9/ . But there are also
significant advantages to maintaining the existing epydocs at
api.sugarlabs.org.

I would like to propose that:
1. Manu identify a seeta sysadmin for whom we create an account on sunjammer,
2. Seeta move their proof of concept spynix documentation to sunjamer.
3. The Seeta documentation team continue to maintain the existing
epydocs documentation.

I can do the required tasks to make this happen.

david