[Sugar-devel] [Sugar-Devel] Sugar Web Engine

Lucian Branescu lucian.branescu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 08:01:05 EDT 2010

After much trouble getting hulahop & xpcom to work in the abstraction
layer webwrap, I've decided to drop it and focus on pywebkitgtk. To
this end, yesterday I got Browse to start and load pages with
pywebkitgtk, but with several features disabled. I'll be working on
getting all of Browse's features to work with pywebkitgtk.

I've also looked at webkitgtk+'s API and I'm confident that switching
to PyGI will be quite easy, mostly just renaming things.