[Sugar-devel] Alt-Tab, sugar-settings-manager (was: [IAEP] F11-0.88 os260py)

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-devel at silbe.org
Fri Jun 18 07:24:36 EDT 2010

Excerpts from Bernie Innocenti's message of Fri Jun 18 03:26:56 +0000 2010:

> With this build, all the major regression relative to 0.84 are fixed.
Congratulations!

>  * Make ALT-TAB work. It was caused by a bug with XUngrabKey()
>    in the old Xorg server of Fedora 11, but we worked it around
>    in Metacity. We spent a lot of time to figure it out!
>    (tch, bernie)

So that Alt-Tab doesn't work on my systems (Debian squeeze, Xorg 7.5) is
a different bug?

>  * Fix fonts too big in all activities. This was a fallout of us
>    temporarily disabling sugar-settings-manager, due to another
>    bug (jasg).
Shouldn't sugar-settings-manager only be required to change font size at
run-time (see e.g. [1] at [09:59:32] ff. - the meeting where we originally
discussed it doesn't seem to have been logged)?

Sascha

[1] http://me.etin.gs/sugar-meeting/sugar-meeting.log.20100208_0908.html
--
http://sascha.silbe.org/