[Sugar-devel] New ASLO features to implement

Aleksey Lim alsroot at member.fsf.org
Wed Jun 16 15:25:24 EDT 2010

On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 12:28:20AM -0500, Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 11:38 PM, Aleksey Lim <alsroot at member.fsf.org> wrote:
> > * just regular uploads w/o need to be logged in to download them;
> >  later, there could be experimental status set by developer e.g.
> >  development version but it should be managed by activity developer
> >  not by someone else
>
> Complementing: this experimental state should allow only other
> developers or admins of ASLO to download the activity but it should be
> hidden from public to avoid conflicts.

I think we can fast implement it just by making stable versions public
automatically and if uploader set "development" flag, make version
experimental (w/o making it public later). Later, only stable(public)
versions will be suggested for downloading and development versions
will be accessible via activity history page.

> > * user can apply one of QA profiles (one could be set by default)
> >  to see list of activiteis that were tested by someone else
> >  e.g. SoaS, XO-1.5, XO-Paraguay etc.
> >
> > --
> > Aleksey

Aleksey