[Sugar-devel] Defining "sugar HEAD".

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Sun Jun 13 16:41:24 EDT 2010

I have been testing applications in 4 GB Soas Live USB's created, with
persistence, with a script:

./livecd-iso-to-disk  --format --reset-mbr --overlay-size-mb 1200
xxxx.iso /dev/sdb*

SUGAR VERSIONS:
1-Mirabelle o.88.0
2-Nightly Composes f14 -rawhide 0.88.1

I have tested applications in these forms

1-    supplied on the Soas.iso
1a - CP Software updates
2-    yum install sugar*  (.rpms)
       a 41 file install
3-   run from a 2nd USB holding 140+ applications from ASLO. (.xo)

The results are entered in an Ooo Spreadsheet and uploaded to Tgillard

http://people.sugarlabs.org/Tgillard/Activities-Index-ASLO-f13-Mirabelle-f14-rawhide-Soas-tests.ods

Where should these tests (which list) be reported and how?
    I am presently announcing on [soas] when there is an update.

* Note there is also an older Ooo ss that covers strawberry/blueberry
releases on Tgilliard

I am not sure iwhere these tests fit in with your listing.

Cordially;

Tom Gilliard
satellit
on freenode #sugar