[Sugar-devel] Revised hypothetical material for sugar-0.90

forster at ozonline.com.au forster at ozonline.com.au
Sat Jun 12 19:09:48 EDT 2010

Thanks Michael

I am interested in what each of these changes means for the user experience. Is it possible to add a link to each of the listed changes so I (and maybe others) can read up a bit on them?

Should this list be on the wiki? Maybe it is but I cant find it.
Like http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/0.88/Feature_List
or http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Category:Feature_Page_Incomplete  ?

Is anybody working on printer support?

Tony