[Sugar-devel] Problems adapting activity

Alberto Arruda de Oliveira alberto.a.oliv at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 07:43:18 EDT 2010

Here's the log my activity generated.

1276255872.662322 WARNING root: Bundle Blocos: invalid entry in MANIFEST:
COPYING
1276255872.664506 WARNING root: Bundle Blocos: MANIFEST includes itself:
MANIFEST
aviso! imagem 'null.png' nao encontrada
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/sugar-activity", line 136, in <module>
    create_activity_instance(activity_constructor, activity_handle)
  File "/usr/bin/sugar-activity", line 36, in create_activity_instance
    activity = constructor(handle)
  File "/home/amarcorin/Activities/Blocos.activity/Blocos.py", line 99, in
__init__
    self.generate_blocklist()
  File "/home/amarcorin/Activities/Blocos.activity/Blocos.py", line 420, in
generate_blocklist
    self.add_block_tree( self.treeList[0], None, on_block() )
  File "/home/amarcorin/Activities/Blocos.activity/Blocos.py", line 395, in
add_block_tree
    if block.get_width() > self.maxblockwidth:
  File "/home/amarcorin/Activities/Blocos.activity/blockcanvas/block.py",
line 599, in get_width
    return self.get_image()[0].get_width()
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_width'

Seems like the main problem is the MANIFEST thing. Also, a lot of stuff that
seems related to the code itself, although, most of them are pretty strange,
since I didn't really change anything within the code besides importing the
sugar class and doing the changes related to it.

Also, any way to solve the MANIFEST problem, besides getting the patch?

Thank you.