[Sugar-devel] Hypothetical sugar-0.90 material, draft 1.

Lucian Branescu lucian.branescu at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 22:08:30 EDT 2010

Folding hulahop into this abstraction layer could possibly make sense.
Let me finish it first, though. Hulahop has a lot of weird code and a
lot of XPCOM magic.

Both pywebkitgtk and hulahop have very similar WebView classes. My
wrapper now offers some extra methods for engine-specific bits and a
few utility functions, but very little is added to the base WebView
classes.