[Sugar-devel] music USB keyboard for Tamtam

Art Hunkins abhunkin at uncg.edu
Tue Jun 8 12:20:27 EDT 2010

The least expensive and appopriate to the XO, as well as widely available
and current model (basic two-octave USB MIDI keyboard) is the Korg nanoKey.
It's rugged, only $50 retail, and a lot of bang for the buck.

I recommend its sister unit, the Korg nanoKontrol, as the most appropriate
MIDI controller (in this case banks of sliders and knobs) for my activities.

Art Hunkins
Associate Professor of Music emeritus
University of North Carolina at Greensboro