[Sugar-devel] initial commit to git?

Art Hunkins abhunkin at uncg.edu
Mon Jun 7 00:15:45 EDT 2010

Martin,

Thanks for the additional information.

Regarding the requirement to add "master" at the end of the first git push
for an activity: nowhere in the wiki git docs do I see (or did I see)
mention of this fact. All the examples given end with "mainline.git". (This
is all I was saying; the command just doesn't work if "master" is omitted.)

I presume this is an important omission, and may well have been the same one
blocking Victor Lazzarini, as seen in this (seemingly unresolved) thread (as
located by Dev):
http://www.mail-archive.com/sugar-devel@lists.sugarlabs.org/msg01655.html

(Victor is one of my colleagues on the Csound-dev list, a principal Csound
developer, and author of csnsdugui - a Sugar project that has been
indispensable to me.)

Art Hunkins