[Sugar-devel] initial commit to git?

Art Hunkins abhunkin at uncg.edu
Sat Jun 5 21:57:18 EDT 2010

Still experiencing difficulty.

Followed directions precisely (thanks again, Luke). No problem until "git
push origin master." Response is:
Access denied or bad command
fatal: the remote end hung up unexpectedly.

I then ran the "git remote add origin ..." command without "ssh://", which
is what the git documentation suggests. The response to this line is:
fatal: 'gitorious at git.sugarlabs.org/sun-moon-music/mainline.git' does not
appear to be a git repository

Of course it is a repository, and it's listed as one in gitorious. (No
problems apparent.)

Two thoughts:
1) Are maybe my keys corrupted? Perhaps I should make another pair. (However
they were accepted when I revised my old activities - from the same SoaS
(Blueberry).

2) Is gitorious experiencing any difficulties currently?

Art Hunkins