[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Protected Activities

mabente mabente at paraguayeduca.org
Wed Jun 2 12:36:06 EDT 2010

Hello Everyone, again :)

Here in Paraguay we have a big headache with the following situation: kids
delete the activities that the teachers need for their classes.

There are many theories about where to put those activities so they can
not be deleted, etc. I tried to do something very silly by just defining a
"protected activities" list, and just hiding the delete option for those
activities.

Here is a patch for Sugar 0.84 (as example):
http://oficina.paraguayeduca.org/~mabente/patches/sugar/protected-activtities/0001-Protected-activities.patch

Has anyone else tackled this problem already? How did you approach the
problem?

Saludos,
tch