[Sugar-devel] Trigger in Measure

Tom Parker tom at carrott.org
Fri Jul 23 06:05:35 EDT 2010

As the owner of a real oscilloscope with a broken trigger circuit I
thought I would implement a trigger in Measure. I was pleasantly
surprised to find that there is a trigger, but the control doesn't work.
The trigger itself works perfectly if you hack the code, but the combo
box in sound_toolbar.py doesn't appear so the user can never turn it on.

I can't see anything obvious in the trigger combo setup -- it all looks
the same as the Logging Interval combo which appears and works, but the
trigger combo box doesn't appear. If I delete all the logging interval
combo setup code, then the trigger combo appears and works as expected.

Am I missing something obvious?