[Sugar-devel] Sugar on a Stick Weekly Meeting Logs (2010/07/19)

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Mon Jul 19 17:52:44 EDT 2010

Here are the minutes (follow the link at the bottom for the logs):
http://me.etin.gs/sugar-meeting/sugar-meeting.minutes.20100719_1506.html

Bernie, what's the state of the VM we had been talking about for Mel
and me (I'd really like to have a real bot there).

Points raised:

* Raffael asked about the state of this feature:
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features/Feature_intro_language_keyboard_options
* We had a convo with Gary and others about the entry barrier for new
activity developers in terms of making releases.
* The feature freeze is coming close. Next week is the last chance to
submit new features. We'd really like to see more feedback from
activity authors interested in getting activities in SoaS.

Thanks everyone for attending,
--Sebastian