[Sugar-devel] Problem with Jhbuild and Fedora 11

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-devel at silbe.org
Thu Jul 15 10:49:19 EDT 2010

Excerpts from Daniel Castelo's message of Thu Jul 15 13:56:03 +0000 2010:

> This is just a workaround for F11 or we should submit a patch with this?
This is specific to distributions shipping an old version of GTK (Ubuntu
9.04 and Fedora 12 apparently have the same issue - I didn't notice
because metacity has failed for various reasons for quite some time).
It probably was a conscious choice of the metacity developers, so a patch
is unlikely to get accepted upstream.

Sascha