[Sugar-devel] Activity Proposal.

Vishal Garg vishalgarg09 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 11:18:26 EDT 2010

> Hi Vishal,
>
> if you don't find a mentor at first, I recommend you to start with
> your activity and try to make a preview release in the shortest amount
> of time as possible.
>
> You can make questions about activity development in this mailing
> list, I think James Simmons will appreciate feedback on his book:
>
> http://en.flossmanuals.net/ActivitiesGuideSugar
>
> Regards,
>
> Tomeu

Thank You, I appreciate your encouragement, and I have already started
reading the said book.
I have even set up the development environment on my Fedora machine, and
side by side doing my research on the Activity development.

Although I would gratefully request you to please help me find a mentor who
could provide me a confirmation Internship letter/certificate at the end of
the course of my internship, just for the sake of my Institution's
requirement and it would also add immense value to my academic repertoire.

Thanking You.

VISHAL GARG