[Sugar-devel] question about jarabe/view/palette.py

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-devel at silbe.org
Mon Jul 12 14:43:48 EDT 2010

Excerpts from Walter Bender's message of Mon Jul 12 17:22:55 +0000 2010:

> I've attached a screen dump to show what I am trying accomplish.
[Screenshot shows Activity icon in Frame with "Write to Journal" palette item]

Why don't you just tell the Journal to open the details screen of the current activity instance? That should be rather easy to implement (there's an existing DBus interface to do it and probably even a nice Python API). It would also avoid duplicating functionality. Additionally the same button could be shown inside the activity itself.

Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/