[Sugar-devel] Pathagar issue with Django middleware

Daniel Castelo dcastelo at plan.ceibal.edu.uy
Mon Jul 12 11:54:09 EDT 2010

You could edit "settings.py" and comment this lines:

INSTALLED_APPS = (
    'django.contrib.auth',
    'django.contrib.contenttypes',
    'django.contrib.sessions',
    'django.contrib.sites',
    'django.contrib.admin',
#    'debug_toolbar',
    'pathagar.books'
)

MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES = (
    'django.middleware.common.CommonMiddleware',
    'django.contrib.sessions.middleware.SessionMiddleware',
    'django.contrib.auth.middleware.AuthenticationMiddleware',
#    'debug_toolbar.middleware.DebugToolbarMiddleware',
)

On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 1:28 PM, James Simmons <nicestep at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am trying to install pathagar on Fedora 11.  Everything seems to
> work OK until I get to accessing the server on port 8000, then I get
> this:
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>
>  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/django/core/servers/basehttp.py",
> line 279, in run
>    self.result = application(self.environ, self.start_response)
>
>  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/django/core/servers/basehttp.py",
> line 651, in __call__
>    return self.application(environ, start_response)
>
>  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/django/core/handlers/wsgi.py",
> line 230, in __call__
>    self.load_middleware()
>
>  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/django/core/handlers/base.py",
> line 42, in load_middleware
>    raise exceptions.ImproperlyConfigured, 'Error importing middleware
> %s: "%s"' % (mw_module, e)
>
> ImproperlyConfigured: Error importing middleware
> debug_toolbar.middleware: "No module named debug_toolbar.middleware"
>
> Obviously siomething is missing, but I'm having a hard time figuring
> out what.  Can you point mein the right direction?
>
> Thanks,
>
> James Simmons

Ing. Daniel Castelo
Plan Ceibal - Área Técnica