[Sugar-devel] Pathagar issue: I figured it out

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 18:20:11 EDT 2010

Sayamindu,

I figured out how to set up Pathagar and get it running.  I'm going to
be writing it up in my book.

One comment: the book list shows the books in sequence by how they
were entered into the database.  I would think other sort sequences
would be more useful.

Second comment: I'd make the pictures for the book cover display
larger.  You have the space on the page, why not use it?  Also, I
wouldn't necessarily call it a "cover".  Books in the public domain
don't have nice book jackets, but they do have nice title pages,
interior illustrations, etc.  The image that represents the book best
is not necessarily its cover.

I ended up commenting out the entries in settings.py that refer to the
debug toolbar.  You might put in comments showing how to do that.

James Simmons