[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] New color selector

Aleksey Lim alsroot at member.fsf.org
Sun Jan 31 12:19:58 EST 2010

On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 05:04:26PM +0100, Sascha Silbe wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 02:54:14PM +0000, Aleksey Lim wrote:
>
> > I prefer
> > http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Design_Team/0.88_Meeting#static_rows_with_separated_fill.2Fstroke
> I like that one best as well. Can you highlight the current choices in
> the two bars, please?

yeah, I also thought about it
in case of
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Design_Team/0.88_Meeting#static_rows_with_separated_fill.2Fstroke
we even can use svg's content to highlight since we have only one "real"
color(stroke or fill) for particular widget

> PS: Thanks for implementing all the different choices!

to be hones last two screens are just eben's mockups :)

--
Aleksey