[Sugar-devel] calling for volunteers (was Re: SOAS 2 problems)

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 23:35:20 EST 2010

That news blurb was certainly bold... it's also from Fall 2008.   It's
harder to spread FUD when a couple years of stories of XOs in
classrooms involve Sugar.

I would like to work together on a series of blog posts about the new
Sugar version that will be shipping on the 1.5's.  If some of the
active develpoers (Tomeu, Chris, one or two developers of new
activities?) want to draft their impressions and favorite aspects of
the new release, I would be happy to edit and publish the result.

SJ