[Sugar-devel] Test protocol for "Resume" vs. "Start new"

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 07:17:36 EST 2010

If possible, it might be helpful to record the students completing
this test, and then post the results to the wiki (as links to YouTube
etc).

We video tape focus testing sessions all the time in the video game
industry.   You just have to be careful about interpreting the
results, and it does take some time to go through watching them all.
But it reveals a lot of hesitations, failed attempts, etc. that don't
come out in a survey.

Anyway, either way I agree that this test would be helpful in
determining the best home view behavior.

Wade