[Sugar-devel] Low-level Activity API

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Wed Jan 20 06:28:35 EST 2010

Hi folks,

I just moved the documentation for how to write Sugar Activities in languages other than Python from the OLPC wiki to the Sugar Labs wiki:

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Development_Team/Low-level_Activity_API

I need help though - there are quite a few broken links. For most of them I guess there is an equivalent page on the new wiki. It would be great if someone could find these and adjust the references.

Here is the version on the OLPC wiki this is based on:
http://wiki.laptop.org/index.php?title=Low-level_Activity_API&oldid=219699

Also, I guess this should be linked from the Almanac but I wasn't sure where to put it.

- Bert -