[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Mockups of Home view showing "Start new" ring and separate row of icons for resume

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 18:11:24 EST 2010

On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 5:09 PM, Simon Schampijer <simon at schampijer.de> wrote:
> On 01/17/2010 11:05 PM, Wade Brainerd wrote:
>> I think we ought to have a Template and structure for deployments,
>> along the lines of the Feature wiki pages [1].  Then we could ask each
>> deployment to create new pages under [[Deployments/]].
>>
>> Would anyone mind if I created [[Deployments/Deployment_Template]] and
>> a [[Deployments/...]] category?
>>
>> Wade
>>
>> [1] - http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features/Feature_Template
>
> If we do not have something like that yet - I think it would be a very good
> thing to setup. And yes, a template like the Feature one would help to
> structure that information.
>
> Thanks,
>   Simon

Okay, I took a stab at this.  I'm not much for writing long
descriptions, so any help with fleshing out [1] and [2] is greatly
appreciated.  Also, any suggestions for new / tweaked template fields
are also welcome.

Gerald & Simon, would you mind adding your deployments as the first
ones under http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Deployments?

Best,
Wade

[1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Deployments