[Sugar-devel] Keep confusion, again

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 15:10:28 EST 2010

On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 8:53 PM, Eben Eliason <eben.eliason at gmail.com> wrote:
> Another thought that came up in the design meeting yesterday was to
> remove the primary action from the keep button, instead making a
> single click open the full palette, thus exposing the possible options
> (among them, "keep a copy", potentially "keep as <other format>", and
> later on "keep a version") to help clarify the behaviors.

There are good suggestions in another thread to merge this with the
"Keep + metadata dialog" feature Walter is proposing.

In all of this, I worry a bit about early users -- adding text doesn't
help 6 and 7 year olds... -- but I think merging and streamlining this
part is a good move.

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions