[Sugar-devel] Automated coverage testing?

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Thu Jan 14 11:13:00 EST 2010

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 11:47, Sascha Silbe
<sascha-ml-ui-sugar-devel at silbe.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 04:06:46PM +0530, Sayamindu Dasgupta wrote:
>
>>  From what I understand, you need to have the accessibility bits in
>> Sugar enabled first (atk, etc) for dogtail/ldtp to work.
>
> IIRC it worked fine for me without changes, but it's been a long time and I
> only tried something very simple. It's quite conceivable that major parts of
> Sugar aren't testable yet, but that shouldn't prevent anyone from setting
> something up to test the parts that can already be tested.

Hippo is a problem here because it lacks atk support. Also, we need to
add more metadata to our gtk widgets so that accessibility and testing
tools can expose more of it.

Lots of interesting information here:

http://projects.gnome.org/accessibility/
http://library.gnome.org/devel/accessibility-devel-guide/nightly/