[Sugar-devel] gcompris connect4 locking up / oom'ing

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 08:14:27 EST 2010

Hi GCompris devs,

I am seeing a problem with gcompris-connect4-12.xo when used on the
latest stable version of the XO OS (8.2.1 aka "802").

The symptom looks a lot like this libxml2-related bug that appeared in
other gcompris components about 16 months ago --
http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/8641 . In fact, if I remove all instances
of > and < from connect4.xml then the activity starts correctly
(it later fails, I guess because I have mangled its configuration).

Is this a known issue, is there a fix?

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions