[Sugar-devel] [Opportunity] Control Panel Font configuration --- Developer needed

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Wed Jan 13 12:10:08 EST 2010

Hi,

the Font configuration [1] does need a control panel configuration panel
to rock even more! This is a great task for someone to get into sugar
shell programming. I would say, this is a medium to low level of
difficulty coders task. With the extension structure this is a fun thing
to do, and all the other control panel extensions are excellent examples
for you to get started.

Interested? Just reply here or send me mail. The work has to be done
before the Feature Freeze and please mind that you have to hand it in
for review, so handing it in the 1 Feb is a bit tight ;D

Thanks,
    Simon

PS: of course senior shell coders are welcome, too ;D

[1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features/Font_configuration
[2] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/0.88/Roadmap#Schedule