[Sugar-devel] GCompris was Re: [IAEP] Sugar Digest 2010-01-07

Caroline Meeks solutiongrove at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 13:24:25 EST 2010

> === In the community ===
>
> 2. Bruno Coudoin announced the release of GCompris Version 9.0.
> Aleksey is already working on making sure that it is properly packaged
> for Sugar and available on http://activities.sugarlabs.org.
>

> Congrats to the GComris team!  I have found GCompris activities a valuable
addition to Sugar and look forward to the upgrade.

GCompris also has a groups model that allows some teacher administration:
http://gcompris.net/wiki/index.php/Manual#Administering_GCompris

Did the upgrade touch this part of the project? Does anyone know if anyone
is thinking about how to make this functionality available to teachers using
Sugar?

Thanks,
Caroline

> IAEP at lists.sugarlabs.org