[Sugar-devel] Uploading Activities with Firefox?

Art Hunkins abhunkin at uncg.edu
Mon Jan 11 21:33:44 EST 2010

Since I've had no success uploading activities with IE on Windows, I thought
I'd try Firefox. In IE, I was able to log in to my Developer Hub just fine.

With Firefox (still in WindowsXP), I can't get to the Developer Hub, or
indeed to log in (to activities.sugarlabs.org) at all. Also, I'm not allowed
to "reregister" either, as my username and password are already taken! (doh)

Aleksey suggested that another browser might permit an upload, hence this
exercise.

I would indeed try to upload as well through Browse on my XO, but so far
I've been completely baffled by how to get the required filename (through a
"Search") into the upload box.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated. (My lack of experience with Linux and
Sugar is just so painfully obvious everywhere I turn.)

Art Hunkins