[Sugar-devel] SOAS 2 problems

David Leeming david at leeming-consulting.com
Mon Jan 11 15:24:42 EST 2010

OK, thanks all.

Neither of my machines will start up direct from the flash drive.

I tried the below, but I don't get any GRUB screen. It just goes through the
"XO" start up screen with the circle of dots and then sticks at about "11
o'clock". On pressing ESC all I see is the error messages as given in my
first mail.

What do people recommend, I need to demo this in Tuvalu next week, should I
try the SOAS 3 or SOAS 1 "Strawberry"? I will download it overnight and try
tomorrow.

David Leeming
Solomon Islands Rural Link
http://www.leeming-consulting.com