[Sugar-devel] SOAS 2 problems

Caroline Meeks solutiongrove at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 11:36:41 EST 2010

I second what Jim says. I've had a lot of trouble booting from the boot
helper with Blueberry.

Bernie looked at this at the GPA and found a bug in Fedora related to video
drivers.  Bernie, was this bug reported? Can you help David see if he is
having the same problem we saw at GPA?

Thanks,
Caroline

Caroline Meeks