[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] 'Resume' vs 'Start a new' Activity

Gerald Ardito gmanb5 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 12:18:18 EST 2010

Edward,

I am interested in what you have about the various <key> click behavior on
the basic XO.

And, I can validate your estimate about the year to learn from our pilot
program last year. I can also say that it depends less upon prior experience
with computers as it does with a willingness to explore and meet obstacles,
at least the 5th graders with whom I've been working. Many times, students
at this level with a certain amount of experience with computers don't/can't
really generalize to a new system.

Thanks again.
Gerald