[Sugar-devel] Several chapters of "Make Your Own Sugar Activities!" ready for review, feedback

Jim Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 11:01:36 EST 2010

Gary,

I don't have a Mac.  My brother has one but lives in another state.  I
know the latest Macs run a kind of Unix on Intel chips, but can they
run sugar-jhbuild?  Or do you run Sugar in a VM of some kind?  If you
browse through my chapters you'll see my way of doing things and maybe
you can give some insight into how you'd do it differently.

I'm interested in Mac developers because Caryl Bigenho had emailed me
saying she looked forward to learning how to write Sugar Activities
from the book.  If she actually tried to learn from the book that
would be the best test I could ask for, but I understand that she's a
Mac user.

Thanks,

James Simmons