[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] [POLL] collab.sugarlabs.org

Benjamin M. Schwartz bmschwar at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Jan 5 11:58:17 EST 2010

Aleksey Lim wrote:
> So, the question is should we have special place to treat such issues
> in convenient and casual developer/requester friendly manner.

-1

1.  Fragmentation is bad.  We should instead attempt to unify our
development sites under an interface that is both friendly to novices and
efficient for experts.  Fragmentation prevents questions from reaching
people who know the answers.

2.  Without a much more detailed description of the website, it is
impossible to judge whether it is worth building.

--Ben