[Sugar-devel] karma repo is huge!

Bryan Berry bryan at olenepal.org
Mon Jan 4 21:26:29 EST 2010

alright, I saved 30 MB by putting the temporary build/ directory into
.gitignore

$ git repack -a -d -f --window=100 --depth=100

shrinks it from 109 MB to 82MB, that's a nice change

I have added and removed huge sets of files

Is there a way to remove select files from the index that are no longer in
the working tree?

I will inquire on #git