[Sugar-devel] Fedora Sugar Meeting Minutes 31/12/2009

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 19:33:04 EST 2010

Hi Sebastian,

I'm concerned that you guys are planning to require activity authors
to package their activities in Fedora, in order to see them shipped in
SoaS.  Is this the case?

Currently SoaS pulls a predefined list of activities from ASLO.

I think requiring Fedora packaging would be too much extra work
activity authors.  If you look at the packaged versions on
download.sugarlabs.org, many are out of date from their ASLO
equivalents.

Also, will you still allow packages from rpmfusion?  These are
currently required to make VirtualBox Guest Additions work.

Best,
Wade