[Sugar-devel] [math4] Blocku Update

Mark DeMayo mdemayo24 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 14:39:49 EST 2010

Here is the link to the Math4 list, which links to all of RIT's involvement
with OLPC.
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Math4Team

This link is all of the projects specific to RIT
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Math4Team/RIT/Projects

Here is the link to Blocku. Which can be found on the sugarlabs activity
page or the Math4 RIT Projects page.
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Blocku

I don't think there is a specific page that has everyone's Git repo links.
Most groups put the links on their own wiki pages.

Here is Bloku's Git repo link it is located on our development page.
http://git.sugarlabs.org/projects/blocku

Hope this helps. If you need any more info just ask.