[Sugar-devel] Yum install sugar-activity-record?

Tim McNamara paperless at timmcnamara.co.nz
Thu Feb 25 20:21:02 EST 2010

On 26 February 2010 13:28, Art Hunkins <abhunkin at uncg.edu> wrote:

> I am unable to test my activities (Our Music, Our Music MC) on recent daily
> builds because Browse doesn't work, and other USB drives are not
> recognized.
> (The neighborhood view shows nothing except me.) These are my only ready
> ways of getting activities into the system.

This may be somewhat naive, but would it possible to manipulate yum to allow
"yum install sugar-activity-name"? I guess it would mean packaging  the
contents of each .xo file as an app and setting up a server somewhere..

I know I got pretty irritated with debian packaging a while ago, would this
be lots of overhead?

Tim.