[Sugar-devel] Font display revisited

Art Hunkins abhunkin at uncg.edu
Thu Feb 25 19:16:38 EST 2010

James,

This being the case, I'll simply continue "customizing" text displays (via a
multiplication factor derived from screen width) for each version of
SoaS/Sugar. When the UI becomes available with 0.90, I'll simply multiply by
some smaller factor which will *not* overflow screen width, and let the user
adjust font size upwards if he/she wants.

I'm not technically capable of developing the test suite you suggest, but if
someone else would like to attempt it, it could be quite useful.

Thanks for the suggestion and your information.

Art Hunkins