[Sugar-devel] Commonly Used SoaS and XO Sugar Distributions

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Wed Feb 24 17:31:40 EST 2010

Art Hunkins wrote:
> It would be most helpful to me to know whether SoaS v3 will be called
> Cloudberry or something else.

This was the original plan, as far as I'm aware. However, the final
release name will be determined through consideration of the various
involved teams, such as the Marketing and the Development Team.

> Indeed, can I know the complete content of the fedora-release file?

For the snapshots, it's currently just linking to Fedora, I guess. This
is not final and we will work on that, too.

--Sebastian