[Sugar-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Sucrose 0.87.6 Tarballs Due

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Wed Feb 24 17:29:00 EST 2010

Art Hunkins wrote:
> Can we be certain that csound-python is included, please?
>
> Art Hunkins

This is SoaS related, I'd say (and not for Sugar itself).

As stated in a previous e-mail, I've pushed an appropriate commit
earlier [1]. If you want to make sure, you can check the current
kickstart file that's used for composing the nightly builds on the way
to SoaS v3 here [2]. Finally, said nightly builds live here [3], so it
can also be verified. Be advised that these nightly builds might be
unstable, though.

--Sebastian

...who thinks that Yes We Can would have been another possible reply. ;)

[1]
http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/spin-kickstarts?p=spin-kickstarts.git;a=commitdiff;h=945e62dd13dbd26d09147cb76ca10f08c89f7532
[2]
http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/spin-kickstarts?p=spin-kickstarts.git;a=blob;f=fedora-livecd-soas.ks