[Sugar-devel] Keyboard Function-Special Buttons

John Tierney jtis4stx at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 23 13:35:34 EST 2010

Hello,

This is from today's marketing meeting which brings up a question for me:

>[11:34:00] <SeanDaly> but as stated previously it would be worth our while to

> discuss Sugarized third-party keyboards with OEMs such as Cherry

If we were working with an OEM who decided they wanted special buttons

on a Netbook for Neighborhood View, Home View, Groups View and maybe

even the Journal:

Is it possible to take these functions from F1, F2, F3 and map

these to special separate buttons?

If possible: How hard of a task technically?

Just trying to think of product differentiators that could allow

for a Sugar breakout.

Best!

John Tierney