[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] 0.88 Meeting --- 20. Feb 2010 (15:30 UTC)

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Fri Feb 19 15:41:22 EST 2010

Hi,

I would say we try to do the 15:30 meeting as scheduled. Claudia Urrea
did wanted to joint this Saturday. Good to have newcomers :) I can go
through the design Eben sent with Daniel quickly then.

@christian: 2pm EST is too late for me, but I will ulpoad you the audio
file - it is German, so only of use for you anyhow :)

Regards,
    Simon

>>> http://www.linkedin.com/in/christianmarcschmidt