[Sugar-devel] Automatically Retrying an AP?

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 12:08:18 EST 2010

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 9:49 AM, C. Scott Ananian <cscott at laptop.org> wrote:
> I think I convinced myself that network manager was the right place to
> make the patch, because you want to reuse NM's list/order of

The right place, I am sure, is the kernel or firmware ;-)

For my specific case, I am trying to find the codeblock that controls
the "try known APs, if they don't work cycle though mesh frequencies".
I am pretty sure that this control cycle happens in Sugar/Python code.

I am also pretty sure I don't want to hack on our bespoke NM if I can help it.

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions