[Sugar-devel] How to start the Browse activity from my own activity?

Jim Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 12:41:05 EST 2010

Thomas,

You should be able to create your web page as a Journal entry with the
MIME type of text/html, then use code like that described here:

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Development_Team/Almanac/sugar.datastore.datastore#How_do_I_resume_an_activity_from_the_datastore_programmatically.3F

That should open Browse on the Journal entry.  I haven't tried it
myself, but I have used the other information on that page
successfully, including creating Journal entries.

James Simmons